Saturday, December 17, 2005

Gautier Presbyterian Church Rebuilds - December 16 Report


My dear friends,

Unfortunately, as I write you, I have found a way to contract the flu. While I have been humbled by this bout, it has also given me a lot time to reflect back on these last few months.

One of the things of which I am cognizant is that I am thankful for so much that many of you all have offered us, but wish I could note my/our appreciation better. Occasionally I note gifts in these journal entries, but for heaven’s sake, that barely scratches the surface of the kind of gifts that have been offered this church. We have been overwhelmed by the beautiful and thoughtful letters you have written us individually. We have more generally realized with awe, the sense of caring that so many of you have shown in just calling us and letting us know you were keeping us in your prayers, and asking us how you could help. The sheer number of volunteers who have come and worked at the church and in the community has probably forever changed our lives as disciples. These are my thoughts as Christmas approaches.

We are slowing down for Christmas now. We are hiring a site coordinator to coordinate incoming volunteer work crews that heading here in the New Year (if interested, email Pam Martin: pamgpc@cableonen.net). In the New Year, we will be looking forward to hosting work crews at the church to volunteer in the community.

In the midst of all of this, if I forget something you have shared with me, please be patient with me, remind me again because, as we continue to recover both from Katrina and the flu, I will also be getting married mid February, and surely, most of my attention will turn towards this event as it approaches.

May the Lord bless and keep all of you during this Christmas season.

Grace and Peace,

Rev. Chris Bullock
Gautier Presbyterian Church
1009 Highway 90
P.O. Box 340
Gautier, MS 39553

(228) 497-1706 (o) (228) 355-1138(c)
www.GautierPresby.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Тhank уou for the auspіciouѕ writеup.
Ιt in fact was a amusеment аccount it.
Look advanсed to faг aԁԁed agreеablе
frοm you! By the waу, hoω coulԁ we communicate?


Also visіt mу web page: rhinoplasty Top surgeon

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home